Child Advocacy Centre Niagara values our many volunteers not only for the services they provide, but also for the links they provide to other individuals and groups in the community. When volunteers choose to donate their time to CACN, they bring new perspectives to the Centre and broaden our reach by bringing in new supporters.
We currently have opportunities in the areas of:
- Office Assistance: Help CACN staff by providing reception services, preparing correspondence, and other administrative duties
- Special Events: Join a core group of volunteers to support the many important community events held throughout the calendar year (including our signature golf tournament)
- Communications: Join our volunteer committee that oversees CACN’s public relations, media and communications materials
- Fundraising: Assist CACN staff and board members during special events and/or become a member of CACN's Annual Giving Committee.
- Community Ambassadors: Represent CACN at various community events (ie: conferences, volunteer fairs, information booths, etc.) throughout the Niagara Region.
- Material Distribution: Distribute CACN informational and promotional materials to Niagara communities outside of St. Catharines.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete and submit a volunteer application to our volunteer coordinator via email at email@example.com, fax at 905-934-6917, or mail at 8 Forster Street, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2N 1Z9.
Training and support is provided for all volunteers.